Shariah law is utterly incompatible with the US Constitution. Why was Islam being pushed – and welcomed -- at January Women’s March? Learn these 10 ways Islam is incompatible with the Constitution and Liberty and then pass them on!
The Left is pushing a false, positive narrative about Islam and Sharia law. Calls for tolerance to all-things-Islam are frequent in the Left-controlled MSM. It’s yet another way they are lying to us in order to divide us.
Unfortunately, many of the uneducated, gullible, brain-washed populous is buying the Left’s lie that Islam is a tolerant, virtuous, and morally superior religion of peace. This was on full display during January’s “Women’s March” where the crowd was cool with loud calls for Sharia laws (just one of the far-Left topics pushed at the March). Don’t they understand they personally would not fair well under it (quite the understatement)?
A few good videos / articles (so many to choose from) from the Women’s March show just how deluded and uneducated people are about Islam:
- Feminists Chant “Allahu Akbar” at Women’s March
- Linda Sarsour, Women’s March Organizer and Fake Feminist
- Women’s March organizer has repeatedly defended Sharia law
- Feminists and Social Justice Warriors Triggered at Truth about Islam
Education is the key to pushing back and exposing the truth about Islam. Start with learning these 10 ways Islam is incompatible with the Constitution and Liberty and then pass them on!
(Conservative Tribune) – “It has been stated before but bears repeating: Shariah law is utterly incompatible with the Constitution of the United States of America.
It isn’t just bloggers and politicians making this claim either, but also well-respected experts on matters of the law, such as former Supreme Court Justice Robert Jackson, according to National Review.
In 1955, Jackson wrote: “In any broad sense, Islamic law offers the American lawyer a study in dramatic contrasts. Even casual acquaintance and superficial knowledge — all that most of us at bench or bar will be able to acquire — reveal that it’s striking features relative to our law are not likenesses but inconsistencies, not similarities but contrarieties. In its source, its scope and its sanctions, the law of the Middle East is the antithesis of Western law,” he concluded.
But how exactly is Islamic Shariah law “the antithesis” of democracy and a constitutional republic? Here are 10 examples of how the two systems of governance differ dramatically:
- The First Amendment protects our right to free speech, while both the Quran and accompanying Hadith strictly prohibit any speech deemed offensive or insulting towards Allah or Muhammad.
- The Eighth Amendment prohibits the use of cruel or unusual punishments. Meanwhile, the Quran specifically allows for a number of cruel and unusual punishments to be used for both serious and petty crimes, such as thieves having their hands cut off, homosexuals being thrown off of buildings, adulterers being half-buried and then stoned to death, and of course public beheading.
- The Constitution itself serves as the supreme law of the land in the U.S., while the Quran serves as the supreme law of the land for devout Muslims.
- Besides free speech, our First Amendment protects the right of individuals to practice any religion they choose, even no religion at all, while the Quran expressly states: “Those who reject Islam must be killed.”
- Our Fifth Amendment guarantees us the right of due process. The same cannot be said of Shariah-governed countries, where a woman’s testimony is only worth half that of a man’s and non-Muslims are often given no due process at all.
- The Preamble of our Constitution makes clear that peace, prosperity and freedom are societal goals worthy of attainment, specifically: “to form a more perfect union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty.” The Quran on the other hand places Islamic supremacy as the main goal, declaring: “I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them.”
- Slavery was prohibited in the United States with the adoption of the 13th Amendment, while slavery is still alive and well in strictly Islamic nations.
- The 14th Amendment guarantees all individuals equal protection under the law. But the Quran and Islamic law doesn’t consider women, Christians, Jews, or any non-Muslim to be the equal of Islamic men.
- We are protected from unreasonable searches and seizures of our property by the Fourth Amendment. Under Islamic law, non-Muslims may have their homes, land, property and wealth taken from them at any time by Muslims for any reason.
- The Second Amendment recognizes and protects our God-given natural right to keep and bear arms. The Quran expressly forbids non-Muslims from owning any weapons at all.
It should be quite clear that the Constitution of the United States and Islamic Shariah law mix like water and oil.
The sooner our politicians and leaders accept this grim reality, the sooner our country can take the appropriate steps to protect and defend our Constitution, nation and way of life from those who would subjugate them under a foreign code of law.”