A very busy first week for President Trump. I am dizzy with all this winning! A short list of this week's actions:
- Met with top manufactures and labor unions -- make goods in America, using American workers.
- Meetings/phone calls: Theresa May (Britain) and Vladimir Putin (Russia).
- Executive orders galore:
- Instructing Fed. Agencies to not enforce the most egregious parts of Obamacare in anticipation of the law’s repeal.
- Withdraw from the Trans-Pacific Partnership. (HUGE for jobs and our sovereignty).
- Halting federal funds to sanctuary cities.
- Ordering the construction of the border wall with Mexico to begin immediately.
- Clearing the way for construction of the Keystone and Dakota Access pipelines, stipulating that they must be built with American-made steel and fabricated in the USA.
- Immigration: 90-day moratorium on seven countries listed in Obama’s 2015 and 2016 laws (yes Obama’s!), 120-day refugee suspension but from Syria indefinitely, and caps the number of refugees this year at 50,000.
More on the immigration Executive Order -- http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/whats-the-real-deal-on-this-muslim-ban/article/2613279
Trump’s First Address To The Nation
Trump is off to a roaring start. What will this coming week bring?!